Monday, March 14, 2005

May I have your attention please...

I just recieved an email asking if my "supposed Artwork" was on the web. My god, folks if you haven't gotten the word yet...(I'm speaking to those who might just actually take the time to read my ranting, ie my friends) yes my site is posted. put ursusstudio.com in your little window, hit return and you'll see an eye staring back at you. click on the eye, scroll to the bottom of the bear and click on portfolio. then Choose your poison. I thought I'd told everyone...guess I didn't. Also...I spell like a butcher. My sentence structure is one of a stone mason. I got my degree in ART not in English, I do my best and I yuse spell check but ya know...Nothing is perfect. Try to veiw my inability to use the English language to it full potenshul as a quaint reaffirmation that I'm a humble artist and in no way superior to anybody...I just do my best and hope that people will take it as it comes. Just remember the scene in Animal House when Bluto suggests that no one quitted when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor, and the fault in his history is pointed out, It's suggested "forget it he's on a roll."
farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home